The deadline to register for a vendor table is Monday, January 21, 2019 .
KMW Productions is bringing to the stage for one night only, the stage play, “Marriage Works, If, You Work It”, on Saturday, February 9th. We are offering business owners an opportunity to partner with us by advertising their product or service.
We hope that you will consider partnering with KMW Productions to promote your business and support live theater in St. Louis, MO. Businesses will be able to market their product or service to more than 800 patrons. To find out more about the company and our productions, visit our website at www.kmwproductions.org . If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out by email to [email protected]
VENDOR TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Vendors will have (1) 6 ft. table, (2) chairs, & a small sign with your business or ministry name (feel free to bring your own signs).
- Vendors must sell and display their merchandise within the confines of their designated table area only. Nails or anything that would mark the walls, floor or ceiling of the room may not be used.
- Vendors must have their booths set up and ready 30 minutes prior to doors opening on the day of the event.
- After receiving your payment you will receive email notification that your table/booth has been secured. Any returned payments will incur a $35 fee.
- KMW Productions or the Venue, their volunteers and members will not be held responsible or be held liable in the event of personal injury, accident, damage or theft of merchandiser damaged caused to event location by vendor’s products, services, or equipment used by vendor.
- The vendor form must be completed in full, signed by a representative, and returned as soon as possible, but no later than Monday, January 21, 2019.
- Booth selection and placement is at the discretion of KMW Productions organizers who reserve the right to relocate a vendor if necessary.
- Change is not available on-site. Vendors are required to handle their own cash.
- Cancellations must be made in writing or via email ([email protected]) and received by Monday, January 21, 2019. No refunds will be issued after this date.
- It is the desire of KMW Productions to present a varied mix of vendors and for both vendors and attendees to have a positive experience at our productions. This is a wholesome family event and those vendors not representing that image will be dismissed.
EVENT DETAILS & INFORMATION
Event Date: Saturday, February 9, 2019
Location: Blanche Touhill Performing Arts Center @ UMSL * One University Blvd. * St. Louis, MO 63121
Event Time: Doors Open at 5:00pm
Vendor Set Up: 3:15 – 4:00
Vendor Booth Special Requirements/Instructions
**Although every effort will be made to honor any special requests, booth preferences, and electrical needs etc., we cannot make any guarantees.
I have read and understand KMW Productions Vendor Information and Contract and do hereby agree to abide by the terms and conditions specified.